Are you looking for a non-average Job? A great place to work and where you can feel at home? Our young, dynamic and international team is searching for a new member!
We offer you a great opportunity to develop, learn and grow as the newest member of our Financial Team as Accounts Payable Analyst.
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will work closely with the Financial Controller, Deputy Financial Controller, and Account Receivables Analyst for The Netherlands, France and Spain.
- Complete payments, control expenses and reconcile invoices
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Prepare weekly payments to vendors, monitoring discount opportunities
- Enter the expense report from employees
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Month reconciliation and ageing analysis
- Control debit/credit card expenses
- Report purchase taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Are emphatic, caring and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to show initiative
- Are detail-oriented, accurate and analytical
- Are experienced with, and interested in, Excel (pivot tables & formulas)
- Are result-oriented thinker that thinks in solutions
- Are an ambitious professional that likes to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Full-time availability
- Native-level Dutch speaker and fluent in English
- 1-3 years accounts payable experience, preferably in the Hospitality industry
- Experience with Exact Online, Elvy and Declaree is an advantage.
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a young small team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2019 and 2020!
In 2014 the Yays brand was launched by Short Stay Group (SSG), one of the largest serviced apartment providers in Europe. SSG manages over 500 serviced apartments for short and long stay in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. SSG believes strongly in making guests feel at home.