- Coordination of recruitment and selection of candidate
- HR and salary administration
- Coordination of contracting
- Coordination with the Arbodienst
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are responsible, organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to show initiative
- Share your enthusiasm about Amsterdam and the neighbourhood
- Available 3 days a week
- Living near or around Amsterdam
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (both written and spoken), speaking more languages is a plus.
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Europe soon!
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Please contact us by above e-mail or call +31 20 344 9005.