The First Heartbeat, Issy edition social media contest is hosted and managed by Yays (see contact details below).
The contest runs from March 6th 2020 until April 6th 2020 at 23:00 (Amsterdam time) on Instagram, via the @yaysapartments account. Yays reserves the right to cancel, terminate or void the contest at any time without notice.
No purchase/booking is necessary to enter or win. Purchase/booking does not increase the chances of winning.
The following terms and conditions apply.
1. Eligibility requirements:
- participants need to have an active Instagram account at the time of entering the contest, and at least until May 31st, 2020.
- Participants need to be 18 or older. Yays reserves the right to ask the age of the participants. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data provided.
2. Rules. To enter the contest, participants need to:
- Follow @yaysapartments on Instagram through a valid account and like the post referring to the First Heartbeat contest, Yays Issy edition.
- Comment the same post by sharing a kitchen memory, and tag the Instagram account of a friend.
It is allowed to participate with more than one comment, and to tag more than one other account at the time. In case of a win, the author of the comment will be asked to choose one of the people tagged to be their guest at the event.
- 8 winners will receive an exclusive invite to Yays First Heartbeat, Issy edition, the official opening party of Yays Issy, in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France. Once selected, the winners will be asked to pick one of the friends tagged to join them as guests at the event.
- The winners and their guests will participate in one of four exclusive cooking workshops given during the First Heartbeat event at Yays Issy on May 6th, 2020.
- They will also have access to the entire programme of the evening, including a rooftop dinner.
4. Method of selection.
- The winners will be selected by the Marketing Director of Yays, excluding the legal process, based on the number of likes received by each comment submitted in the contest.
- In the case of a tie, the winner will be selected at the undisputable discretion of Yays, based on the quality of the comment shared.
- The winners and their guests will be contacted with a direct message through the Instagram account used to enter the contest within 24 hours of the winners' announcement on Instagram. They will be provided with a link to an RSVP form. Winners and guests will be required to RSVP within 72 hours of this communication on Instagram, past which their win will become void and offered to the next best placement in the contest. The process will continue until 16 spots are filled, or until the ultimate deadline of Wednesday, April 23rd.
- Yays is entitled to exclude individual persons from participation in the raffle, if justified reasons, such as a breach of these terms and conditions, tampering, insults and false allegations or infringement of intellectual property rights may be found in the comments. If necessary, wins may be withdrawn retrospectively in these cases.
6. The raffle on Instagram is in no way sponsored or organized by Instagram. The contact person is Peter Heule, CEO of Yays.
7. Any data collected within the scope of First Heartbeat, Issy edition social media contest will only be used within the scope of the contest and the associated opening event First Heartbeat, Issy edition. In particular, any personal information will not be passed on to third parties without explicit authorization. The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about them and/or object to the storage and/or use of his data with effect for the future and the deletion or blocking of his personal data.
8. By accepting the prize and completing the RSVP process, winners and guests accept to be caught on camera during the First Heartbeat, Issy edition event and grant Yays full rights of usage of their photos or videos taken during the said event, including for use on social media and other online outlets, as well as in printed materials.
9. Contact details of the organiser: