At Yays, Front Office Agents are much more than regular receptionists: they are Yays Concierges, the evolution of traditional hotel concierges, the heart and soul of a unique and modern way to work in hospitality with a personal touch and deep local knowledge.
Yays is where travellers get to feel like locals, with a little help from their Yays Concierge. Are you ready to become one?
- Handling check-ins and check-outs
- Be there for all questions, or issue a guest may have during their stay
- Enforce our apartment policy, by checking in on our quests and adressing guest if needed
- Representing the Yays lifestyle and philosophy while helping guests make the most of their Yays experience
- Being yourself! We have a no-uniforms policy with casual-chic dress-code. We expect our employees to wear their own personality at work.
- Most excitingly, you will represent the Yays lifestyle brand, and help our guests make the most of their yays experience.
- Are a night owl who loves to work during the night
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and show initiative
- Don’t mind working in shifts, including on weekends and holidays
- Love to share your enthusiasm about Amsterdam and its neighbourhoods.
- Parttime availability (28 hours a week)
- Genuine interest in the Yays neighbourhood concept
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in 2021!
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept
Send your motivation letter and CV to Carly via firstname.lastname@example.org