- Handling check-ins and check-outs
- Managing payments
- Handling communication within the team and clients
- Managing and creating reservations
- And most importantly represent the Yays lifestyle brand, and help our guests make the most of their Yays experience
- No uniforms: casual-chic appearance, come as you are!
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to show initiative
- Share your enthusiasm about Paris and its surroundings neighbourhoods.
- Full-time availability
- Genuine interest in the Yays neighbourhood concept
- Fluent in French, English and other languages a plus
- Passion about Paris.
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2020 and 2021.
In 2014 Short Stay Group (SSG), one of the biggest serviced apartment providers in Europe, launched Yays brand. SSG manages over 500 serviced apartments for short and long stay in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. SSG believes strongly in making guests feel at home.
- Free and discounted stays
- 13th month
- Restaurant-Title / Cart
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept