Our young and dynamic team at YAYS is searching for a new colleague!
YAYS is where travellers get to feel like locals —with a little help from their YAYS Concierge and the YAYS Neighbourhood Guide. YAYS offers boutique apartments in the most authentic neighbourhoods of Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, The Hague and more. YAYS locations feature all the comforts of premium accommodation in lively areas where you can truly experience what it’s like to live like a resident.
With our head office in Amsterdam, YAYS Group is private-equity backed platform with ambitious growth plans across Europe. Become part of the YAYS family as a (Senior) Manager – Head of France where you will take on key Asset Management & Development responsibility for our business in Paris, and as we grow, within all of French-speaking Europe. Take this immediate opportunity to help us drive forward our existing Paris operations, including 1 YAYS and 3 Short Stay Group properties.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Report to the Director of Operations and CEO, including the Development Team.
- Asset Management - Paris Operations
- Oversee our existing operations in Paris; P&L, organisation, guest experience.
- Work with the Operations Supervisor to drive forward daily operations.
- Build a flexible and lean operation while driving profitability to ensure financial goals.
- Support the Senior Management team in reporting and analysis on the Paris business.
- Asset Management - Paris Relationships & Capital Expenditure
- Maintain and build landlord relationships.
- Help to lead lease reviews and negotiations.
- Work with our Development team (and projects managers) on CapEx analysis, planning and ROI.
- Support execution of CapEx plans in the Paris market.
- Development – Paris and beyond
- Source new opportunities for YAYS to grow in Paris and French-speaking Europe.
- Carry out detailed competitor research in markets of interest.
- Prepare underwriting and feasibility studies for potential investment opportunities.
- Negotiate, execute and support new deals together with the Senior Management team.
- Assume Gérant duties as the company's legal representative in France.
Need to haves:
- Native French speaker living in (or willing to relocate) to Paris.
- Degree in hospitality and at least 5 years of experience within hospitality real estate; investment or consulting experience a plus.
- Responsible, organised and able to work independently.
- Hands-on, self-starter who is passionate becoming part of our growth story.
What’s in it for you:
- Market-competitive salary, holidays and holiday pay.
- 50% discount for stays with YAYS and Short Stay Group in Europe.
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of freedom to make impact.
- Ability to bring your own personality to the YAYS concept.
Get in touch with us:
Submit your application letter and CV to Carly via the following link here.
Any questions? Please contact us by above e-mail or call +31 20 523 1028
BACK TO OVERVIEW