- Acquisition of new customer relationships
- Maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships
- Drawing up and implementing a strategic sales plan
- Focus on objectives, monitoring, evaluating and reporting results
- Developing (corporate) pricing strategies
- Market research and the identification of new sales opportunities
- Effective communication and collaboration with the Reservations department and the Sales & Marketing team
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are responsible, organised and able to work independently but loves to work in a team
- Are energetic and yourself!
- A networker pur sang with an existing network in the hotel industry
- Full-time availability (40 hours a week, and a few Friday afternoon drinks)
- At least 2+ years of experience in the field of sales (B2B and B2C)
- HBO work and thinking level (eg in commercial direction or Hotel school)
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. (written and oral)
- You live in or around Amsterdam
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2019 and 2020!
In 2014 the Yays brand was launched by Short Stay Group (SSG), one of the biggest serviced apartment providers in Europe. SSG manages over 500 serviced apartments for short and long stay in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. SSG believes strongly in making guests feel at home.
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept