- Detect malfunction, disassemble and replace, repair and check for proper operation of parts
- Troubleshooting malfunction feedback from guests
- Periodic inspection and maintenance of features such as air conditioning, refrigerators, sprinklers, lightning etc.
- Managing maintenance companies
- Keep a preventive maintenance schedule
- Manage the work stock
- Assisting and contributing to the implementation of energy saving programmes
- Ensuring all apartments remain in excellent condition
- Handling communication with the concierge team, guests and suppliers
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are responsible, organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to show initiative
- Are a team player and can keep your head cool
- Are service-oriented
- Are humoristic and ready to kick some ass!
- Full-time availability
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- At least a year work experience in a technical function in the hospitality branch
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2019 and 2020!
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept