Valentine's Day Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For participation in the social media contest, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The initiative is a raffle held on Instagram.
- Participation will be possible from Saturday, February 13th, 2021 at 00:01 Amsterdam time, to Monday, February 15th at 12:00.
- To participate, Instagram users need to follow the @yaysapartments account, like the Instagram post connected to the raffle, contribute a comment based on the instructions in the post, and tag at least one other user in the comment field of the Instagram post.
- Participation is free and allowed only for persons of legal age. In that regard, Yays reserves the right to ask the age of the competition participants.
- If any of the requirements above are not fulfilled, the participation is considered void.
- The participant is responsible for the correctness of the given data. Each participant can participate several times in the raffle by making additional comments and tagging different users.
- Among all users who will have entered the raffle by February 15th at noon, the winner will be selected by Yays excluding the legal process. The winners will be notified by @yaysapartments via Instagram on Monday 15th by the end of the day.
- To claim the prize, the winner needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, confirming they accept the win. They will receive a confirmation with booking instructions within 3 days.
- The prize is a 2-night stay for 2 guests at The Yays - Crane Apartment to be used by the end of 2021 and is not transferable.
- The dates of the prize-stay are subject to availability.
- The e-mail address of the participant will be used exclusively for the purposes of the raffle.
- The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the given e-mail address.
- If the winner does not reply within 24 hours after the direct message was sent by Yays via Instagram, Yays reserves the right to repeat the raffle or to determine a new winner.
- Yays employees and affiliates are excluded from the raffle.
- Yays is entitled to exclude individual persons from participation in the raffle, if justified reasons, such as a breach of these terms and conditions, improper interference with the raffle, tampering, insults and false allegations of facts or infringement of intellectual property rights may be found in the comments. If necessary, wins may be withdrawn retrospectively in these cases.#
- Yays reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at any time, to terminate or interrupt the raffle for good cause without notice.
- The raffle on Instagram is in no way sponsored, sponsored or organized by Instagram.
- The organizer of the competition within the meaning of these conditions of participation is: