- Handling check-ins and check-outs
- Handling payments
- Handling communication
- And most importantly represent the Yays lifestyle brand, and help our guests make the most of their Yays experience
- Small technical repairs
- Preparing for the housekeeping
- No uniforms: casual-chic appearance, come as you are!
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious
- Have a hands-on mentality, are responsible and proactive
- Are responsible, organised and able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to show initiative
- Share your enthusiasm about Amsterdam and the neighbourhood
- 32 hours per week available in the night (0,8 FTE)
- Genuine interest in the Yays neighbourhood concept
- Passion about Amsterdam
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2019 and 2020!
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in a small young team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Any questions? Please contact us by above e-mail or call +31 20 344 9005.